Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pretty pallet 67- Baby






What I used:

1. Pink card stock from my stash
2. Gray card stock from stash
3. Pink and white designer paper
4. pink polka dot gift ribbon
5. baby stickers
6. hot glue gun
7. pop out stickers

How I made this card:

First thing that i did making this card was chose my color and theme that i would have like to do. Afterwords I then chose who the card could have been for. All around me there is a bunch of pregnant people and what else kind of card would you make for them. So I thought well how many people would actually like the theme of a baby. I then put layers of the paper on one another. I thought well I have to put a bow on there and I did but it looks plain so I chose to make it more of a pretty bow.

thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back soon

Hope you have a safe and wonderful day

Sabrina Vaters

No comments: