Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mojo Monday 254- Fourth of July



Supplies That I used:

1. Red Card Stock paper from my stash
2. Kids designer paper pad
3. Red Sewing buttons
4. Red gift ribbon
5. Black gift ribbon and black and white polka dot
6. Card size: 6" x 4 1/2"
7. Original tacky glue
8. Hot glue gun

Directions on how I made this card:

I first started out by cutting all of my papers to the right size I wanted starting with the main card that is 6" X 4 1/2" then I chose what design I wanted to use which is a Fourth of July theme. Afterwords I took all my paper out that was needed and chose which ones would make the card look most likely to be a firework style. After I chose My design I then added the next layer of paper. I place them on top of each other to where they look nice.
After I did all the paper assortment I then chose a ribbon. I at first chose a red color but then looking at it having alot of red can make the card look not so good. After words I was looking at other peoples cards and most people did one color ribbon and bow. I chose to be different and do a black and white polka dot ribbon then a red bow. This design was a very interesting layout and it had me do alot of thinking and rerunning the layout and colors. I thank you for visiting this blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you 


Hope you have a wonderful day,

Sabrina Vaters

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hey Sabrina, your card is amazing...I luv the stars, super fun...you did a great job! So glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

crazycraftsbybrina said...

Thank you so much for that kind comment. I made this card because my grandmother Dottie had posted and told me alot about her challenges so i thank her for the help