Thursday, August 16, 2012

MTME 69- New born baby




What I used:

1. Blue card stock from stash
2. pink card stock from stash
3. Pink gray designer paper pad
4. Pink and blue binky cut out
5. Studio G Celebrate stamp


How I made this card:

First thing I did was chose my color and theme. After that I then chose if I wanted it to be a boy or girl card. Well I have heard of people who dont want o know what there baby is until there baby shjower so what perfect card to do for that. I put the binki cut outs so that u can know that it is a baby card.

Hope that you like the card. And thank you for visiting my blog

Have a safe and wonderful day

4 comments:

Dottie said...

Very Nice good work keep it up and one day you will be a real pro your doing great for a new card maker.When you come I will give more stuff so you can keep making your cards...
love you Brina, Mema & Poppi

Melissa Craig said...

Really super cute card! May I suggest to you that you put the light in front of your card and not on the back. You'll be able to see the details of your card so much better.

Thanks for joining us MTME Pretty Patterns.

crazycraftsbybrina said...

thank you for those wonderful comments on my card. I really appreciate them

crazycraftsbybrina said...

thank you for those wonderful comments on my card. I really appreciate them