Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pretty Palette 66- Birthday



What I used:

1. Purple card stock from my stash
2. Pink Designer paper
3. Red designer paper
4. silver flower from stash
5. Ink pad
6. Celebrate stamp

How I made this card:

First thing that i did was put the colors together in the pattern that would look nice. Most of the time people make it to where the layers are straight on top of one another so I thought well how will this look and this is how the layer came out to be. Afterwords I took a flower I had in my stash and put it in the corner to make it not so boring. Finally I then put the stamp on a green sheet of paper and this is what it looks like.

Thank you for coming to my blog and checking out my cards that i have made.

Hope you have a safe and wonderful day.

No comments: